lørdag 20. februar 2010

Review: www.daisymaze.com

I bought some clothes from www.daisymaze.com a few years ago, so I thought I'd post a review. I'll make it short:
payment went smooth, shipping was fast, the quality of the clothes was alright.
This is a site on which you can sometimes find some great treasures, but there are a lot of... Well, not that nice pieces to look through. However, if you happen to find something you like, the prizes are awesome.

It's worth checking out!


Right now, there is a crazy discount offer on daisymaze:

**SAVE 70% on EVERYTHING** Enter discount code 9MB28 at checkout

It seems to me like this shop is not going very well and that they are quiting their business, what with the few products and 70 % off on everything. What a shame!

1 kommentar:

  1. I came across your blog several months ago and have had always wanted to talk to get in touch. I love that you do reviews and feature styles you like and that you post links of where people could get them.
    I would love for you to review my online clothing shop. Couldn't find your contact email on the blog so I'm writing here--I hope it's all right.
    the link is: http://fourseptembers.ecrater.com and please stop by my blog fourseptembers.blogspot.com on your way.

    you can reach me at fourseptembers@gmail.com
    Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you! :)

    SvarSlett

Funky Kawaii